Hello my reader friends! I’m very excited to announce the preorder campaign for Grace and Fury! I am so grateful to everyone who has read and reviewed early copies – your excitement has given me life. I can’t believe the book will officially be out in the states in a little over a month. SO CRAZY.
These preorder gifts are my way of saying THANK YOU for ordering the book, for being excited about it, and for giving my sisters, Nomi and Serina, a chance to steal your heart (they’ve definitely stolen mine!).
The full swag pack includes
- An enamel pin created by Hafsah at IceyDesigns
- A postcard with a hand-lettered quote from the book, ALSO designed by Hafsah, who is uber talented (She has a book coming out soon too! Check out WE HUNT THE FLAME and add it to your Goodreads shelf!)
- A beautiful map poster of the world of GRACE AND FURY designed by Jessica Khoury (who is also a talented author! Check out her newest, LAST OF HER NAME, coming in 2019)
- And a signed bookplate for your book!
Here’s what you need to do
- Pre-order a copy of GRACE AND FURY before July 31, 2018 at the following stores or anywhere GRACE AND FURY is sold.
Barnes & Noble
- Email email@example.com with your proof of purchase, such as a digital receipt. Be sure to include your name and mailing address. (United States addresses only. Sorry!)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: There are limited quantities, and goodies will be sent out on a rolling basis for as long as supplies last! (I’ll run out of pins and maps first.) So send in your pre-order receipt asap.
- If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments or send an email to the address above.
Thank you so much for your interest in and enthusiasm for this book. I’m so thrilled to finally share it with you!
Pingback: Review of Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart (digital arc) – Confessions of a YA Reader
Pingback: My Review: Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart – Chapters After Chapters